FIXED TERM Kaiako – Te Hapūtanga o te Ao Tikanga L5
Kaiako – Te Hapūtanga o te Ao Tikanga L5
Part Time, (18.75 hours / week)
Fixed Term (until 14 December 2018)
He karanga tēnei! E kimihia ana mātou tētahi tangata māna e whakaako Te Haputanga o te Ao Tikanga, tētahi kaupapa reo rūmaki o roto o Te Wānanga o Aotearoa.
We are seeking a Kaiako to deliver Te Haputanga o te Ao Tikanga, a total immersion programme at Te Wānanga o Aotearoa.
The Kaiako role is responsible for but not limited to developing lesson plans and delivering programme content, as well as taking an active role in the recruitment of students.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A Degree in te reo Māori;
- A Level 5 Adult Teaching qualification;
- NCALNE (National Cert. in Adult Literacy and Numeracy Education);
- Full NZ Driver License;
- 3+ years’ experience teaching full immersion in te reo Māori;
- 3 + years’ experience teaching adults; and
- Fluency in spoken and written Māori.
To apply for this position please register and apply on our jobs site https://twoa.careercentre.net.nz/
Enquiries to email@example.com
Closes 22 June 2018 @ 4.00pm
Fixed Term Part-time
Job no: 18OPO003
Closing Date: Friday, 22 June 2018