Kaiāko, Bachelor of Bicultural Social Work L7 (2 positions)
Kaiāko, Bachelor of Bicultural Social Work L7 (x2 positions)
Permanent, Full Time
Manukau Campus, Māngere
He kāranga tēnei ki te hunga e kainga kaunui ana ki te kaupapa o Te Wānanga o Aotearoa. Mā te hoe kotahi, ka haere kotahi atu.
The Bachelor of Bicultural Social Work programme is grounded in bicultural frameworks and recognises the historical foundations of Aotearoa New Zealand society. We are looking for experts in the Social Work field to deliver on our degree programme.
You will be comfortable with a team teaching approach to learning and will have the ability to teach across all years of the Bachelor of Bicultural Social Work degree. The programme is delivered noho based, wānanga and classroom, so applicants must be available to work scheduled weekends as well as regular weekly hours.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Master's level qualification in social work or related subject IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE;
- Registration with the Social Worker’s Registration Board (SWRB) IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE;
- Hold a current practicing certificate (essential);
- Proven experience in the social work sector;
- Proven experience in adult education delivery;
- NZ Certificate in Adult and Tertiary Teaching L5 (NZCATT-L5) or equivalent (preferred is the TwoA He Puāwai: Certificate in Adult and Tertiary Teaching L5), or be attested as holding, or be enrolled in with successful completion in an appropriate or equivalent teaching qualification;
- Knowledge of te reo and tikanga Māori; and
- Satisfactory Police Vetting outcome
To apply for this position please register and apply (using Internet Explorer) on our jobs site: https://twoa.careercentre.net.nz/
Recruitment and starting salary enquiries to Mandy Crawford Marsters on 092575651.
Closes 28 October 2018
For any issues arising from using our website, please contact email@example.com for technical assistance.
Job no: 18DIHU056/065
Closing Date: Sunday, 28 October 2018