Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Kaiako - Cert Te Ara Reo Māori (He Pī Ka Pao) L2
Kaiako, Certificate Te Ara Reo Māori (He Pī Ka Pao) L2
Permanent, Full Time (START DATE LATE JAN/EARLY FEB 2019)
If you would like to be part of an organisation that is committed to whānau transformation through education, then this may be the position for you. You will be passionate and energetic in delivering our Certificate Te Ara Reo Māori (He Pī Ka Pao) which is under the Te Kunenga o te Reo (Reo Rua) Level 2 programme.
You will be expected to provide high quality and effective learning experiences for Tauira by developing lesson plans and materials, plan tutoring sessions and respond to Tauira learning needs and evaluating Tauira progress. The delivery mode for this programme consists of a combination of directed and self-directed learning, noho, wānanga, weekly face-to-face classes. Please refer to the position description attached for full information.
Applicants must have:
- Diploma (L5) in Te Reo Māori or a related subject
- Assessment Standards 4098/11281/11551/11552/18203
- National Certificate in Literacy and Numeracy (L5) (NCALNE) (Vocational)
- Full New Zealand Drivers Licence (Clean - class 1)
- NZ Cert Adult & Tertiary Teaching L5, attestation or be enrolled
- At least 3 years experience in teaching Te Reo Māori, at least 3 years experience teaching adults and experience in Ako Whakatere methods of teaching and learning would be an advantage, however, Ako Whakatere training will be provided after appointment.
- Exposure or active engagement in cultural activities and has an excellent understanding of Āhuatanga Māori (values, culture and tikanga)
- Fluent in spoken and written Te Reo Māori and can provide guidance and leadership in this area.
To apply for this position please register and apply (using Internet Explorer) on our jobs site: https://twoa.careercentre.net.nz/
Recruitment enquiries to Mandy Crawford Marsters on 092575651
Closes 6 January 2019
For any issues arising from using our website, please contact email@example.com for technical assistance.
Job no: 19DIHU017
Closing Date: Sunday, 6 January 2019