Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Contact Centre Representative
Full Time, Fixed term Position
(16 September 2019 – 13 March 2020)
- Do you have knowledge of Salesforce, call centre telephony systems and operations?
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa (TWoA) is dedicated to whānau transformation through education. The Contact Centre is a pivotal wahanga within TWoA and we are searching for a dynamic and enterprising person to cover our peak enrolment period.
This is a fixed term, full time (37.5 hours per week with 1-hour lunch break) role located in Te Awamutu. Our Contact Centre hours are 8am – 6pm, however there may be the need to occasionally work outside of these hours until 8pm and therefore some flexibility may be required.
About the role:
The primary purpose of the Contact Centre Representative is to:
- Attain first call resolution
- Be the first point of call to deliver and advocate positive customer interactions using advanced communication and problem-solving skills
- Provide knowledgeable, courteous and professional services to callers and prospective tauira
- Maximise the outcomes for TWoA
About you - you will have:
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Data entry experience
- Attention to detail
- Awesome interactive abilities and be able to apply initiative and common sense to a provide quality service to all customers
- The ability to work in and enjoy being part of a small, dynamic team
- Adaptability to change
Knowledge of Te Reo and Tikanga Māori would be an advantage.
If you have the passion and talent, and looking to work with a supportive team focused on goals, then this position may be just the role you are looking for.
How to apply:
Please register and apply on our Jobs Site: https://twoa.careercentre.net.nz/
Please send enquiries to email@example.com
Applications close 25 August 2019
Fixed Term Full-time
Job no: 19AHO096
Location: Te Awamutu
Closing Date: Sunday, 25 August 2019