Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Coordinator-Bicultural Bachelor of Social Work
Coordinator – Bachelor in Bicultural Social Work
Part Time-Fixed term (end December 2019)
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is seeking a Coordinator – Bachelor in Bicultural Social Work to provide quality and professional service of planning, coordination, marketing and administration support for the Bachelor of Bicultural Social Work team.
The primary function of this role is to provide support to the Bachelor of Bicultural Social Work programme in preparation for programme re-recognition / monitor visit; and to provide coordination and administration support to the programme for the following academic year.
You will have proven experience in an administration role and preferably have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office. You will have excellent written and oral communication skills, a personable nature with the proven ability to work well in a diverse cultural environment.
Minimum qualifications for this role is:
• Diploma in Business Administration
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a tertiary education environment
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in administration
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working with tertiary education support systems
- An understanding of Te reo Māori phrases, mihi and greetings and of Māori values, culture and tikanga is a bonus but not expected.
- Free car parking
- Growth & Development
- Working in a culturally enriched environment
Recruitment enquiries to Sarah Tuhakaraina
Closes: Wednesday 21 August 2019
Fixed Term Part-time
Job no: 19WAE048
Location: Bay of Plenty, Kawerau , Opotiki, Paeroa, Rotorua, Tauranga, Waihi, Whakatane
Closing Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2019