Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Early Learning Educator
Early Learning Educator – Te Puna Whakatupu o Raroera Te Puawai
Te Rapa, Hamilton
Permanent, Part time (60 hours per fortnight)
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is dedicated to providing memorable experiences for tamariki and whānau by offering quality holistic educational opportunities utilising interactive learning. We are looking for a highly motivated, permanent qualified and registered part time Educator to inspire and be part of our friendly, vibrant and dynamic team.
We are now offering a great opportunity for you to be part of the team at our Puna in Hamilton.
About the role:
To be successful in your application as qualified and registered Educator you will have:
- A diploma or degree in Teaching Early Childhood Education (preferred) or Primary, and a current Teaching Council of Aotearoa New Zealand Practising Certificate
- Experience working with tamariki in early childhood education or new entrants
- Proven ability to plan and implement programmes for infants through to young tamariki
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Effective speaking skills – talking to others to convey information
- Effective narrative writing skills – communicating in writing as appropriate for the needs of whānau
- A sound understanding of Māori culture, values, tikanga and reo.
This role does involve some lifting, bending and standing for long periods.
Why you should apply:
Our centre is dynamic and committed to providing high quality care for all tamariki and whānau and the wider community. We offer on-going professional learning and development, competitive remuneration and benefits and a wide support network from a team of passionate Early Childhood leaders.
This position is classed as a Core Worker under the Vulnerable Children’s Act and will need to pass a safety check under the Vulnerable Children’s Act 2014.
Enquiries to email@example.com
Applications close: 31 March 2019
Job no: 19THO038
Closing Date: Sunday, 31 March 2019