Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Early Learning Team Lead
Permanent Full time (40 hours per week)
Whare Amai Early Learning Centre Gisborne
Early Learning (Puna) Team Lead
- Are providing quality care and education in early learning your passion?
- Are mentoring your staff and meeting compliance obligations your forte?
- Are you passionate about providing dynamic leadership?
- Are you enthusiastic about growth and professional development opportunities?
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is dedicated to providing memorable experiences for tamariki and whānau by offering quality holistic educational opportunities utilising interactive learning. We are looking for a highly motivated Team Lead to inspire and be part of a friendly, vibrant and dynamic team.
About the role:
The primary purpose of the Team Lead role is to fulfil all education and care responsibilities and support the Puna Manager to ensure the quality and compliant operation of the puna.
What you need:
In addition to providing excellent leadership and support to the team to ensure quality care and education programmes in early childhood education, you will have:
- A Diploma or Degree in Teaching Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Council of Aotearoa New Zealand Teacher Registration and Practising Certificate
- Experience in centre management and administration with great judgement and decision-making skills
- Experience working with tamariki in early childhood education or new entrants
- Experience working in a bicultural or multicultural environment.
A conversational fluency in Te Reo Māori and a sound understanding of Māori values, culture and tikanga will be a distinct advantage.
This position is classed as a Core Worker under the Children’s Act and will need to pass a safety check under the Children’s Act 2014.
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa prides itself on offering excellent working conditions and benefits to kaimahi so if you are a qualified and passionate educator dedicated to early childhood learning, please send us your cover letter and CV.
Please register and apply on our Jobs Site https://twoa.careercentre.net.nz/
Enquiries to email@example.com
Applications close: 14 March 2021