Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Kaiako - Manaaki Tangata: Certificate in Bicultural Social Services Level 4
Kaiako | Manaaki Tangata: Certificate in Bicultural Social Services Level 4
Permanent | Full Time
REF | 19DIHU149
If you have love working with people and are a Social Services expert then we want you to become the kaiako for our Manaaki Tangata: Certificate in Bicultural Social Services Level 4.
Teaching involves, but is not limited to:
- Developing lesson plans
- Presenting material to tauira
- Responding to tauira learning needs
- Evaluating tauira progress
- And enabling tauira achievement.
- Bachelor degree relevant to social services
- New Zealand Certificate in Adult and Tertiary Teaching, Level 5 or equivalent
- NZ Certificate in Assessment Practice, Level 4 or equivelant
- Full and current NZ Driver License
- Clean Police record
- Minimum two years of proven experience in a related role teaching adult learners
- Able to greet and acknowledge people in te reo Māori using correct pronunciation and apply basic Tikanga Māori
- Actively engages in cultural activities (e.g. Karakia, Pōwhiri/Whakatau)
- Has a sound understanding of Āhuatanga Māori (values, culture and tikanga)
- Embraces a Māori world view
- And can actively apply TWoA values in the workplace
To apply for this position please register and apply on our jobs site: https://twoa.careercentre.net.nz/staff
Recruitment inquiries to TK White: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closes: 22 November 2019
For any issues arising from using our website, please contact email@example.com for technical assistance.
Job no: 19DIHU149
Closing Date: Friday, 22 November 2019