Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Kaiako - Te Ara Reo Māori (He Pī Ka Pao) L2
Kaiako | Te Ara Reo Māori (He Pī Ka Pao) L2
Permanent | Full Time
The Turner Centre | Kerikeri
REF | 19DIHU148
If you would like to be part of an organisation that is committed to whānau transformation through education, then this may be the position for you. You will be passionate and energetic in delivering our Certificate Te Ara Reo Māori (He Pī Ka Pao) which is under the Te Kunenga o te Reo (Reo Rua) Level 2 programme.
You will be expected to provide high quality and effective learning experiences for Tauira by developing lesson plans and materials, plan tutoring sessions and respond to Tauira learning needs and evaluating Tauira progress. The delivery mode for this programme consists of a combination of directed and self-directed learning, noho, wānanga, weekly face-to-face classes. Please refer to the position description attached for full information.
Ideally you will have:
- Diploma Level 5 in Te Reo Māori or higher
- Assessment Standards 4098/11281/11551/11552/18203
- NZ Certificate in Adult Literacy and Numeracy Education Level 5
- NZ Certificate in Adult Tertiary Teaching L5, attestation or be enrolled
- Full and current NZ Drivers Licence (Clean - class 1)
- Fluent in spoken and written Te Reo Māori and can provide guidance and leadership in this area.
To apply for this position please register and apply (using Internet Explorer) on our jobs site: https://twoa.careercentre.net.nz/
Recruitment inquires to TK White: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closes: 22 November 2019
For any issues arising from using our website, please contact email@example.com for technical assistance.
Job no: 19DIHU148
Closing Date: Friday, 22 November 2019