Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Kaiako - Te Kunenga o te reo (Rumaki) Level 4
Kaiako – Te Kunenga o te Reo (Rumaki) Level 4
Permanent-Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
January 2020 Start Date
We are seeking a Kaiako to deliver our Te Kunenga o Te Reo programmes using our Ako Whakatere methodology and techniques. Teaching involves but is not limited to developing lesson plans, presenting material to tauira and responding to tauira needs and evaluating tauira progress. Rangahau (research) is a requirement for Kaiako delivering this programme encouraged for all Kaiako.
Applicants should be confident speakers of Te Reo Māori, have a thorough knowledge of tikanga Māori and be familiar with te reo māori teaching methods which will enthuse our students.
Applicants must have a minimum of a:
- Diploma (Level 5) qualification in te reo Māori or higher
- Full and current NZ Driver Licence
It is preferred the candidates hold or able to gain:
- NZ Certificate in Adult Tertiary Teaching (Level 5) or equivalent
- Either attest equivalence for NZQA standards required to assess and moderate this programme OR hold the NZ Certificate in Assessment Practice (L4)
- Free Southern Cross Health Insurance
- Growth & Development
- Culturally enriched environment
As part of the whānau we will support you in furthering your career in teaching Te Reo Māori both professionally and academically.
To apply for this position please register and apply on our jobs site: https://twoa.careercentre.net.nz/
Enquiries to Sarah Tuhakaraina
Closes Sunday 12 January 2020
Please note: TwOA campus re-opens in mid January 2020. Shortlisting and Interviews will commence thereafter.
Job no: 19WAE084
Closing Date: Sunday, 12 January 2020