Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Kaiako – Te Whānautanga o Te Reo (Level 6)
We invite applications from passionate and energetic individuals to assist in the delivery of our Te Reo Māori programme - Te Whānautanga o Te Reo (Level 6).
Applicants will hold the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in te reo Māori Level 7 (or an attested equivalent) or; A written endorsement from a Māori organisation and / or recognised kaumātua confirming an advanced ability and knowledge of te reo me ngā āhuatanga Māori can be considered in lieu of a recognised qualification in Mātauranga Māori. However, study towards the required qualification may be a requirement upon employment.
- Certificate in Adult Teaching (Level 5 or higher) or equivalent
- Full NZ Drivers' Licence (Class 1)
- 3 years’ experience teaching te reo Māori (in a total immersion environment)
- 3 years’ experience teaching adults
- Regular engagement or immersion in ngā kaupapa Māori is an advantage
- Experience of facilitating Noho Marae is also an advantage
As part of the whānau we will support you in furthering your career in teaching Te Reo Māori both professionally and academically.
To apply for this position please register and apply on our jobs site: https://twoa.careercentre.net.nz/
Enquiries to Reti Kershaw-Hoeta at email@example.com or 04 238 4846.
Closes: 31 May 2019
Job no: 19TKEI052A
Closing Date: Friday, 31 May 2019