Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Coordinator - Tauira Recruitment
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic Kairuruku Tauira Coordinator to join our well-established and friendly Tauira Recruitment team. This is a full-time permanent position which can be based at either Porirua or Palmerston North campus and will report directly to the Tauira Recruitment Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing assistance with our enrolment conversion plan, event management, projects and marketing campaigns within the Tauira Recruitment team. You will be a confident communicator with a natural ability to build and maintain great working relationships with managers and other staff.
As this is a busy role you will be outstanding and solutions focused as well as being able to multi task in a busy environment with an eye to detail.
What you will bring:
- Diploma in Business, Marketing or a related discipline
- Experience in event management, marketing and administration
- Excellent promotional/sales and marketing/digital/ social media skills and experience in creating tailored internal and external communications
- Experience in brand and promotional material, signage and print media
- Highly competent in using Microsoft Office 365
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Role models the ability to manage their own time and resources to ensure deadlines are met
- Highly developed communication skills and relationship building intelligence
- A proactive approach with the ability to identify and solve problems
- An understanding and knowledge of Te Ao Māori
In return, we offer an abundance of training opportunities and Southern Cross medical insurance.
If you think you are the person we are looking for and believe you can achieve outstanding results in this position, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this position please register and apply on our jobs site:
Enquiries to Michelle Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closes: 9 March 2021