Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Kaiwhakahaere Ako (Manager Educational Delivery)
Kaiwhakahaere Ako Reo (Manager Educational Delivery)
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is one of New Zealand's largest tertiary education providers offering a comprehensive range of certificate to degree level qualifications to New Zealanders of all ages and walks of life.
We invite applications for Kaiwhakahaere Ako (Manager Educational Delivery) to manage, develop and monitor education delivery of our Bachelor of Bicultural Social Work programme within our Te Waenga Takiwa.
Duties for this role include the planning and implementation of programme delivery; providing leadership, academic management and support to academic kaimahi (staff); being responsible for the teaching and learning activities of programmes within the allocated geographical area; and ensuring all programmes offered are delivered according to the curriculum guidelines and compliance is monitored following the policies and standards.
Applicants must have:
- A Master’s Degree, preferably in Social Work. (Will consider a Master's Degree in Education or Similiar)
- Current registration with the NZ Social Workers Registration Board
- Full New Zealand driver’s license
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Ability to learn how to navigate a variety of systems within our organisations.
Ideally, applicants will have:
- Adult teaching experience
- Management experience
- Actively engages in cultural activities and has an excellent understanding of āhuatanga Māori (values, culture and tikanga)
- Free Southern Cross Health Insurance
- Free Car parking
- On-going training & development
Skills required for this role include excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent relationship management skills, excellent planning and project/task managements skills along with proven ability to anticipate leadership requirements and provide timely information to support decision-making.
The ideal applicant MUST have proven experience in staff management. A strong presence of leadership and not shy to tackle employee-related matters, performance management of staff and assist with recruitment in their space.
Travel is required across the Takiwā for this role.
To apply for this position, please register and apply on our jobs site: https://twoa.careercentre.net.nz/
Sarah Tuhakarainafirstname.lastname@example.orgRecruitment Coordinator
Job no: 20WAE014
Closing Date: Sunday, 29 March 2020