Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Permanent - Full time
Palmerston North or Porirua
He karanga tēnei ki te hunga e kai ngākau nui ana ki te kaupapa o Te Wānanga o Aotearoa. Mā te hoe kotahi ka haere kotahi atu
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is one of New Zealand's largest tertiary education providers and upholds whānau transformation through education.
We invite applications for the position of Programme Advisor. This career opportunity is your chance to join a professional and dynamic Quality Assurance team and contribute toward the transformation of the organisation through an exciting change phase.
This permanent full-time position reports to the Aukaha Performance and Quality Assurance and can be based at either our Porirua or Palmerston North Site.
The primary function of the Programme Advisor is to provide localised connections to strengthen stakeholder collaboration and alignment with Akoranga on curriculum, and programme delivery.
You will have proven skills and success in
- Establishment and co-ordination of programme development
- Stakeholder and community engagement
- Collating and reporting on graduate pathways
- Working with Tauira and kaimahi regarding curriculum changes and programme implementation
- Conducting reviews of attendance and teaching results
- Annual environmental scans
- Liaising effectively with internal and external parties and key stakeholders
The successful candidate will have
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with outstanding organisational skills
- 5 years’ experience in stakeholder engagement
- Bachelor Degree level qualification in relevant discipline
- Excellent analytical thinking, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- General business acumen
A personal commitment to excellence and your growth is essential.
The ability, or willingness to understand and converse in Te Reo Māori and an understanding of Māori values, culture and tikanga is required. Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is committed to supporting kaimahi through the continuous development of Te Reo Māori ability and individual professional capability.
To apply for this position please register and apply on our jobs site: https://twoa.careercentre.net.nz/
Enquiries to Reti Kershaw-Hoeta: Reti.Kershaw-Hoeta@twoa.ac.nz or 04 238 4846
Closing 22 February 2019
Job no: 19TKEI019
Location: Palmerston North, Porirua
Closing Date: Friday, 22 February 2019