Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Receptionist / Contact Centre Representative
Permanent Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Te Awamutu Location
- Do you have a calm, approachable and professional disposition and enjoy variety?
- Are you passionate about providing dynamic support to customers in person and on the phone?
- Are you interested in working in an environment guided by Māori principles and values?
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa has been providing exceptional value for more than 30 years to students and communities across New Zealand. We are New Zealand’s second largest tertiary provider, dedicated to whānau transformation through education.
We invite applications from experienced, enthusiastic and reliable people with a penchant for customer service for this pivotal role in the organisation.
About the role:
The primary purpose of the Receptionist / Contact Centre Representative is to provide high quality reception and customer service for our head office located in Te Awamutu through knowledgeable, courteous and professional services to visitors, callers and prospective tauira.
- You have a NZ Certificate in Contact Centres (Level 4) or the New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 4)
- You have experience in contact centre customer service principles and practices, sales principles and methods with the ability to ability to meet established productivity goals
- You have awesome interactive abilities and apply initiative and common sense to a provide quality service to all customers
If you have the passion and talent, then this position may be just the role you are looking for.
Why you should apply:
- We are committed to providing an exceptional tauira experience, while focussing on the continuous improvement of our tauira journey
- You will be joining a supportive team environment, working with people who are passionate about whānau transformation through education
- We offer competitive remuneration with automatic progression on your anniversary, health insurance, on-going professional learning and development, and a wide internal support network
How to apply:
Please register and apply on our Jobs Site: https://twoa.careercentre.net.nz/
Please send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 30 June 2019
Job no: 19AHO094
Location: Te Awamutu
Closing Date: Sunday, 30 June 2019