Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Subject Matter Expert: Enterprise Project Management
Role: Subject Matter Expert (SME) Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO)
1.0 FTE (Full Time Permanent) (37.5 hours per week)
Region: Te Puna Mātauranga (Te Awamutu)
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa
SME - Enterprise Project Management
- be part of a national tertiary education provider focussed on tauira success
- make your mark by building individual and organisational project capability
- work for a kaupapa Māori organisation that lives up to its values
He karanga tēnei ki te hunga e kai ngākau nui ana ki te kaupapa o Te Wānanga o Aotearoa. Mā te hoe kotahi ka haere kotahi atu
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is a Māori tertiary education provider that delivers programmes to close to 30,000 tauira nationwide.
We are searching for an experienced Subject Matter Expert (SME) for our Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) to provide value-added contributions to achieving successful organisational transformation.
You will bring with you a demonstrated history of success in managing the full project cycle coupled with a thorough understanding of change management delivery. You are conversant and practised in all project management principles and design and in orchestrating a change management delivery that is integrated into business operations and strategic direction.
This pivotal role reports to the Lead Strategy and Performance and will see you actively participating across all phases of the project planning cycle and in achieving overall project portfolio performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating EPMO project management activity in collaboration with other EPMO SMEs
- Ensuring all projects contribute to strategic objectives and adhere to best practice project management methodology
- Continuous review and improvement of organisational project management methodology practice
- Reporting portfolio status for executive management
- Consult and coach project teams
- Conduct risk and impact analysis, assess change and user readiness.
To deliver successful performance in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years’ industry experience in a comparable role
- 5+ years’ project and portfolio management experience
- 3+ years’ Enterprise Project Management Office experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Prince2 methodology certification
- Top notch communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent report writing skills and high attention to detail
The ability or willingness to understand and converse in te reo Māori is preferred, but not requisite. Equally, as is an understanding of Māori values, culture and tikanga Māori. Opportunities to further develop in this area are offered and encouraged.
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is committed to supporting our kaimahi through continuous development of te reo Māori ability and in enhancing kaimahi individual capability.
For further information and to view a position description, please access our website www.twoa.careercentre.net.nz
All applications must be submitted online at Te Wānanga o Aotearoa.
Please send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 30 August 2019
Job no: 19AHO122
Location: Te Awamutu
Closing Date: Friday, 30 August 2019